Farm Animals Printable for Chinese Learning
Cut Outs are fun ways to engage your learner and get them practicing comprehension and vocabulary in Chinese.
Color, cut out the objects and help them find a home in this room!
For this activity, we have provided 3 PDFs. Right click on each link and click "save link as" to download.
- Base Layer: a farm
- Cut Outs: animals belonging to the farm
- Sample: shows what the base layer and cut outs can look like when placed together
- Step 1: Color the animals and the farm.
- Step 2: Cut the animals out.
- Step 3: Place the animals as desired on the farm. This is when a caregiver can help a learner practice the vocabulary shown, or practice phrases such as “马放在哪里？” (Where does the horse go?)
To see photos of how this works, check out our Room printable.
Want more? Subscribe below so we can tell you when more printables are launched!