Room Printables for Chinese Learning
Cut Outs are fun ways to engage your learner and get them practicing comprehension and use of vocabulary in Chinese.
Color, cut out the objects and help them find a home in this room!
For this activity, we have provided 3 PDFs. Right click on each link and click "save link as" to download.
- Base Layer: a room
- Cut Outs: furniture and other objects belonging to a room
- Sample: shows what the base layer and cut outs can look like when placed together
- Step 1: Color the objects and the room.
- Step 2: Cut the objects out.
- Step 3: Place the objects as desired in the room. This is when a caregiver can help a learner practice the vocabulary shown, or practice phrases such as “床放在哪里？” (Where does the bed go?)