Clothes Printable for Chinese Learning
Cut Outs are fun ways to engage your learner and get them practicing comprehension and use of vocabulary in Chinese.
Color, cut out the clothes place them on the girl or boy to keep them warm!
For this activity, we have provided 5 PDFs. Right click on each link and click "save link as" to download.
- Base Layer (Girl) or Base Layer (Boy)
- Cut Outs: clothes to place on the girl or boy
- Sample (Girl) or Sample (Boy): shows what the base layer and cut outs can look like when placed together
- Step 1: Color the clothes.
- Step 2: Cut the clothes out.
- Step 3: Place the clothes as desired onto the child. This is when a caregiver can help a learner practice the vocabulary shown, or practice phrases such as “帽子放在哪里？” (Where does the hat go?)
To see photos of how this works, check out our Room printable.
Want more? Subscribe below so we can tell you when more printables are launched!