Christmas Printable for Chinese Learning
Happy Holidays! Cut Outs are fun ways to engage your learner and get them practicing comprehension and use of vocabulary in Chinese. We've created a Christmas edition to celebrate this holiday season.
Color, cut out the Christmas objects and characters. Then place them on the backdrop to decorate a festive scene.
For this activity, we have provided 3 PDFs. Right click on each link and click "save link as" to download.
- Base Layer: Backdrop with fireplace and window
- Cut Outs: Christmas objects and characters to place in the backdrop
- Sample: shows what the base layer and cut outs can look like when placed together
- Step 1: Color the Christmas objects and character.
- Step 2: Cut the Christmas objects and character.
- Step 3: Place the objects as desired onto the backdrop. This is when a caregiver can help a learner practice the vocabulary shown, or practice phrases such as “礼物放在哪里?" (Where do the gifts go?)
Want more? Subscribe below so we can tell you when more printables are launched!